We are seeking a caring, community orientated and experienced Registered Nurse. We offer a friendly and supportive environment in which practice nurses work closely with GP’s to deliver high-quality patient care.
Barrier Reef Medical Centre is a very busy practice. The successful applicant must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Childhood and Adult Immunisations
- Travel Vaccinations
- Wound Care
- Assisting with minor procedures
- ECG’s, Spirometry
- Emergency Care
- Health Assessments
- Chronic Disease Management
- Maintaining recall & results systems
- Medical Supply Ordering
- Infection control & Sterilisation
- Assist with Accreditation processes
This is position can be full time or part time with a minimum of 16 hours/week. Hours of work (7-8 hour shifts) are between 7.30am – 6pm, Monday to Friday. Immediate start available.
There are no current vacancies, please stay tuned to this space for more Jobs!